Wednesday 8 April 2009

National Folk Festival

Each Easter the National Folk Festival is held at EPIC in Canberra.

It is a wonderful time, I reckon it is like being at a family reunion - except you like everyone!!!! Great music, wonderful atmosphere, lots of friends, and singing and drinking, and laughing.
And all run by volunteers - which is what I do, helping it sparkle along. I have worked at different festivals for 10 or 12 years now, and this year again my Smellie 3 is also going to be working with me. He is settingoff this afternoon onhis road trip north.
I am about to head off on my road trip to Canberra, hooray!!!

You can live vicariously at previous festivals by checking out someof my photos here.

I wont be back on line until next week - so have a great Easter, hope the Bilby finds you wherever you are.
xxxx

4 comments:

Lindi said...

Happy Easter, Jas. Have a safe trip and a wonderful time!

Liz said...

Safe journey and a great time, Liz

Anonymous said...

Bring back lots of photographs and have fun,

GG

quiltinbysea said...

I cannot get my mind around walking over Lake Boga!, there's a pic on my wall of the Darling with a full Lake in the background - heck what does that say about my age??
Don't eat your Bilby all at once Jas, have a great time at the Festival.