Wednesday 17 March 2010

St Patrick's Day

I celebrated St Pat's Day by getting a gastro thing and feeling very very GREEN.
About as green as Ireland in this lovely photo of my DDIL. S2 took this last year at Bunratty Castle whilst they were having a mid-summer break from busy old Dublin.
There are more of her photos here at her gallery.

And so I have just been wallowing in between self-pity and the bathroom and my bed this week and have done very little else.
Feeling much better now, and have even retained something in my poor innards - dried bikkies and lots of fluids - but it is a start.

Nothing has been done on blogaversary quilt, neither quilting it, or picking a winner. So it is still open for entries!


I hope everyone else had a blast this week for St Patrick's Day - even if you aren't Irish!

2 comments:

Clare said...

You poor thing you. Glad you are feeling better now.

AnnieO said...

Sounds ghastly, Jas. Hope you're getting a good meal now and not having to linger near the loo.