Saturday 13 March 2010

More op shop treasure!!!

And I found some more op shop treasure at The Salvos in Albury!!!
This is four panels that had been hand sewn into curtains, so really easy to pull apart. Each piece of material is about 2 metres long, lovely 1960's print I guess.
In all 8 metres of material for $6...


Just look at these mad statues of liberty, space capsules, astronauts, and all with luscious lime green and hot pink accents!!!
Think this will just HAVE to be a 1960's frock for next summer:




And this is S2 with Trevor sucking up to him. He thinks Trevor is depressed, so he cuddles him and says "Are you sad, Dear Little Dog?" and the DLD gazes soulfully at S2 and snuggles in and sighs "Yes I am, but less so when you cuddle me. Don't stop"....


The quilt is a couch quilt for The Sweetheart's lounge room...


3 comments:

Clare said...

I love the Statue of Liberty fabric. Why does it have to be a dress? The top one is great too.

If Trevor is depressed, I'll adopt him. He'd have a great time here chasing (and hopefully killing) the exploding rabbit population.

If you are blog fiddling could you do me a huge favour and make the font bigger. I can hardly read it.

xxx

Melinda said...

They both look very happy on the couch. Trevor is cute as a button.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

What lovely fabric! I also like the font on your blog:)