Friday 12 February 2010

Trevor returns!!!!!

Hooray!!!
Twenty four hours after he went astray Trevor was handed in to a vet in Castlemaine. Fortunately in one pice, although very tired and hungry.
He was found half way to Castlemaine - about 8 kms from home.
A long way for a little dog to travel.
So he has eaten about 800 g of chicken necks, had a BIG drink of water, followed me around whilst I dug up some new-born spuds and then curled up asleep on the couch. I recjkon he is one tired dog!

I can stop bawling my eyes out now.
Silly me, imagine letting a dog get to me like this...
Hopefully tomorrow I shall think of Blogaversary. I need some sleep now.

6 comments:

Mary-anne said...

Phew! what a relief for you. Thank goodness for doggy E-tags

Clare said...

Oh thank goodness. Any idea why he did it?

Melinda said...

Glad to hear it.

AnnieO said...

Too bad he doesn't talk, I'm sure he has a great big story to tell! Glad he's home :)

blessedspeedy said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!
Welcome home Trevor

Ozjane said...

Good doggie......now stay home and do not go chasing wild women again.