Monday 1 November 2010

Stephen Fry does it for me!

I do love Stephen Fry.

QI is one of the highlights of the television week, and it is all for his quick wit and erudite ramblings - love how his mind can whirl and twirl and land back on it's feet in the right place!
He recently came to Australia and gave performances in Sydney (filled the Opera House) and Melbourne.
The Sydney performance was shown as a snappy hour long tv show. Seemingly without edits. A great joy to see. Wish I had been able to go to his show. Or both of them would have been greedy but wonderful. Like second helpings of something with truffles...


Stephen Fry Kinetic Typography - Language from Matthew Rogers on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I also love Stephen Fry and I enjoyed the concert/chat at the Opera House.Did you know the ABC are releasing a DVD in time for Christmas.

Shirley said...

Stephen Fry is a national treasure here in the uk and I love him too. What is there not to like?
Shirley.

Melinda said...

Yes, I'm a fan too. Love QI.